Settling on a Strategy to Market Your Firm Online
If you’re a small firm or solo practitioner trying to sort out your online marketing strategy this article is for you. Attorneys must sort through empty promises, long-term commitments, and a barrage of unfamiliar terminology when dealing with online marketing firms. After months of waiting for results, you are often left with a financial anchor limiting your cash flow. Learn what key terms you must know and what services you should require in order to effectively market your firm online.
Key topics covered include:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): What is search engine optimization and why this is important for your website?
- Attorney Directories: How they work and in what circumstances they can drive leads.
- Google Adwords: Using pay-per-click to supplement your organic search rankings.
- Social Media: How a sound social media strategy can keep you in front of potential clients.
- Know What You’re Getting Into: What are the requirements of your marketing contract?
- Know What You’re Guaranteed: What is guaranteed and what cannot be guaranteed with marketing firms?
- Know Your Exit Strategy: What is your obligation if your ROI goes south?
Read the full article and learn to avoid common pitfalls in marketing your practice online.